12 Hour Mermaid Swim – a new world record?
Anna from South Coast Mermaids (me) will be swimming for 12 hours in a mermaid tail – aiming to create a new world record!
I am passionate about swimming for FUN! Both of these charities help make that a reality for so many people.
Read all about Arundel Lido and my story with them here.
It’s taking place at the gorgeous Arundel Lido on September 22nd 2019, overlooked by Arundel Castle.
I will be swimming for 12 hours in a mono fin and tail in order to raise money for two charities (Arundel and Downland Leisure Trust – who run Arundel Lido and Chestnut Tree House).
How can you get involved?
There are so many ways to get involved, try the following:
- Swim next to me in hour slots (or half hour slots for younger swimmers)
- Sponsor me or any of the swimmers (see above)
- Come down and support us on the day – September 22nd 2019 7am – 7pm
- Share this post far and wide to help people find out about this exciting mermaid world record swim!
- Buy raffle tickets (or donate a raffle prize!)
I will be updating facebook and instagram with details of the event and giving you training updates!